Camp Tel Noar, a Cohen Camp, creates magical and memorable summers infused with Jewish values, nurturing lifelong strength, friendships, confidence and commitment. So many of us cherish the results for ourselves, our families and our communities for decades.
You can help. In return, you’ll get deep satisfaction in knowing you are sustaining and growing one of the most transformative experiences of a child’s life.Give 2 Camp Now
Please make a tax-deductible gift to Camp Tel Noar today! Donate online; it takes just three minutes to make this life-changing gift.
The Cohen Camps are an independent non-profit. Our independence is part of our strength: campers get all the passion and personality of a family-run institution, along with the three camps’ common vision and commitment to collaboration. We do not receive operating support from any Federation, synagogue or other agency.
Camp Tel Noar relies on the philanthropic support of dozens of individuals, families and organizations. You can support:
- The Camp Tel Noar Scholarship Fund, which assists Tel Noar campers and Tel Noar families return each year
- The Tel Noar WOW Fund, which adds powerful new resources like our Tel Noar videography program this year
- Where it’s needed most, a resource that helps us add to the Tel Noar funds above, reward and retain top-quality Tel Noar staff, keep up our cherished Tel Noar facilities and more.
You can make a gift:
- In honor of a Tel Noar counselor or staff team who created an amazing experience for your child this year. We will ensure that your honoree knows that this experience meant so much to you.
- In appreciation for a Tel Noar program your child loves
- To recognize occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, B’nei Mitzvot, marriages, graduations, and other celebrations. We will acknowledge this gift to your honoree.
- To provide the best possible campus for Camp Tel Noar. Naming opportunities available.
- As a permanent legacy for you or your family as part of your estate planning through a Bequest, Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust, or Gift of Life Insurance.
Jewish camping is the best predictor of observance and community engagement as an adult. Adults who were campers are 50% more likely to join a synagogue, 90% more likely to join a JCC, twice as likely to contribute to a Federation, and 25% more likely to marry and raise children as Jews. (Source: CAMP WORKS, a landmark study of the long term effect of Jewish camp, by the Federation for Jewish Camp)
Click here to make a donation.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 781.489.2070.